Philadelphia FIGHT Family Dentistry is committed to providing the highest quality of clinical care, treating patients with respect and compassion, and working to increase access to dental services through community partnerships.
Our office hours are currently Monday through Friday, 8:45am – 5pm. Our phone number is 215-525-3046.
We are open to patients of all ages, regardless of dental insurance status. If you are eligible for dental insurance, we can help you apply! If you are not eligible for dental insurance, we have a sliding fee scale based on family income.
Our Dental Health Care Providers
Please read these important office policies to help make your appointment go smoothly.
|New Patient Appointments||Citas de Pacientes Nuevos|
|Urgent Care Information||Atencion Dental Urgente|
|Dental Services Policies||Políticas de Servicios Dentales|
|Billing Information||Información de Fracturacion Dental|
- Our Services and Urgent Care: Learn about what we can do for you.
- Pediatric Dental Care: We see kids starting from birth. American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends that every child gets a dental well visit by age 1. If your child is receiving care at FIGHT Pediatrics, we can coordinate their dental well visit with their medical well visit for your convenience.
- Dental Anxiety: If you are nervous about dental treatment, help is available!
- Dental Instructions, Information, Videos: Learn about dental procedures and post-operative instructions.
- Volunteers and Donations: Thank you for your support!