FIGHT Family Dentistry is now open for urgent care by phone and video chat with expanded hours, 7 days a week 9am-5pm. You can reach our dentists at 215-525-3046. The majority of in office procedures are temporarily suspended in accordance with State safety guidelines.
FIGHT Family Dentistry Services Offered
- Oral health examinations
- Comprehensive treatment planning
- Digital x-rays including panoramic x-rays
- Dental cleanings and periodontal therapy
- Tooth colored and silver fillings
- Silver diamine fluoride (SDF)
- Partial and complete dentures
- After-hours professional coverage available 24/7 for dental patients of record
- Coordination with FIGHT pediatric, adult medicine and case management
Our office hours are Monday & Tuesday from 8:45am – 7pm and Wednesday thru Friday 8:45am – 5pm.
If you think you are experiencing a dental emergency, our walk-in hours are from 1:00pm to 3:00pm Monday-Friday, and we will try our best to see you in a timely fashion.
If you are a patient of FIGHT Family Dentistry and have an urgent dental question that cannot wait until the next business day, you can reach our after-hours line by calling 215-525-3046.
We have The Wand® Computer Assisted Anesthesia Delivery System for patients who need local anesthesia and have a fear of dental needles.
We provide referrals for:
- Complicated root canals
- Complicated extractions, wisdom tooth removal, and other oral surgery
- Complicated prosthodontics
We are open to all patients, including those who are HIV+ and those without HIV.
We also accept patients with and without dental health insurance. If you don’t have dental or health insurance, we can try to help you apply! If you are not eligible for insurance we also have a sliding fee scale based on family income and can work out a payment plan in which treatment costs are paid off over time.
Please call our office at 215-525-3046 to make your appointment today!
Philadelphia FIGHT Family Dentistry is committed to providing the highest quality of clinical care, treating patients with respect and compassion, and working to increase access to dental services through community partnerships.
Our Urgent Care
- We can address only one dental concern at your urgent care visit.
- Plan to be at FIGHT for at least 3 hours.
- Urgent care is not a substitute for comprehensive dental care.
About Our Dentists
Your donations help us to cover unreimbursed lab fees. Please support our work.
Our Partners and Donors
- Dentaquest Foundation
- Dr. Keith Dunoff D MD
- Henry Schien
- Jefferson University Oral Surgery Department
- Dr. David Nepa DMD
- Brian Pollere, The Dental Repair Specialist LLC
- Dr. Frank Torrisi and 11th Street Family Health Centers
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine Division of Community Oral Health