Philadelphia FIGHT’s Pediatric and Adolescent Health Center is now open and accepting new patients from birth through age 18.
The Pediatric and Adolescent Health Center at Philadelphia FIGHT is dedicated to providing high quality, comprehensive, primary care to address the physical and emotional health needs of Philadelphia’s children from birth through age 18, regardless of ability to pay. We are specially tailored to care for children who have experienced social adversity.
- Same-day appointments
- Well-child care (routine checkups)
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Sick Visits
- Immunizations (including catch-up vaccines for children who are behind)
- Onsite phlebotomy (blood draws)
- Onsite Social Worker and Benefits Coordinator
- Screening for mental health problems (such as ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, and Autism)
- Primary care, family planning, and reproductive health services ages 13+ (through our Y-HEP program)