Philadelphia FIGHT’s Pediatric and Adolescent Health Center is now open and accepting new patients from birth through age 18.
We know that this can be a scary time for families. We hope that this information will clarify concerns that you may have for your children Coronavirus Information.
The Philadelphia FIGHT Pediatrics is dedicated to providing high quality, comprehensive, primary care to address the physical and emotional health needs of children from birth through age 18. We believe that all children deserve to receive exceptional care in a beautiful space. Located in Center City Philadelphia, we are specially tailored to care for children and adolescents who have experienced social adversity. We are an LGBTQ friendly practice that is proud of the diversity in our patient population. We welcome patients of all income levels, races, ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations, insurance statuses, and nationalities, regardless of ability to pay. In 2020, both of our pediatricians were recognized in Philadelphia Magazine as “Top Docs!”
- Same-day appointments
- Well-child care (routine checkups)
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Sick Visits
- Immunizations (including catch-up vaccines for children who are behind)
- On-site phlebotomy (blood draws)
- Onsite Lactation Consultant
- Onsite Social Worker and Benefits Coordinator
- Screening for mental health problems (such as ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, and Autism)
- Primary care, family planning, and reproductive health services ages 13+ (through our Y-HEP program)
Make an Appointment
For more information please call us at 215-525-8600, email us at email@example.com, or visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/FIGHTPEDIATRICS/