Philadelphia FIGHT greatly appreciates receiving in-kind items. Donations will be accepted on Fridays between the hours of 10am to 1pm. Philadelphia FIGHT is located at 1233 Locust Street, 3rd Floor. As we work to provide health care and quality education to all, we are making our whole society healthier and wiser.
For in-kind donations, please call Kim R. Lawrence at 215-253-7457 or e-mail her at Klawrence@fight.org to arrange for delivery of your donation.
Thank you in advance for your support and generosity.
Donations will be accepted on Fridays from 10:00am to 1:00pm.
Philadelphia FIGHT CANNOT accept the following items:
- Used bedding and/or blankets
- Used socks and/or underwear
- Opened or used toiletries
Toiletries (travel size)
- Shampoo (men/women)
- Deodorant (men/women)
- Soap bars (men/women)
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes (men/women)
- Shaving gel or cream (men/women)
- Hand sanitizer
- Lotion and medicated lotion
- Baby Lotion
- Baby shampoo
- Baby Wipes
- New/Wrapped Men’s underwear
- New/Wrapped Women’s Underwear