Located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia, the Jonathan Lax Treatment Center provides state-of-the-art HIV primary care, regardless of the patient’s insurance status or ability to pay.
Our team offers compassionate, culturally competent, integrated, patient-centered medical care, and social services to people living with HIV. We see patients from all walks of life and our team of dedicated providers works to address the unique needs of each individual. Our goal is to provide comprehensive care to all patients in a “one-stop-shop: setting. Inclusivity and respect for the dignity of our patients is at the center of all that we do here at FIGHT.
We accept all health insurances and all patients who are underinsured or uninsured regardless of their ability to pay.
- Same-day and walk-in sick appointments
- Well-adult care (routine checkups)
- New patient appointments (within 1 week)
- Onsite Blood-work/Lab testing
- Onsite Community Health Workers, Case Management and Benefits Coordinator
- Nutritional/Dietician services
- Form completion: driver’s license, DPW benefits, general assistance and many more.
- Screening for mental health problems (such as ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, and Autism)
- HIV care, primary care, family planning, reproductive health services, hepatitis B and C care, and gender-affirming hormone therapy
- Medication assisted substance abuse treatment (such as Vivitrol and Suboxone)
- Onsite Pharmacy services including pill packing and adherence counseling
- Referrals to specialist care
- Access to cutting edge research studies