We make a difference.
Get involved in the FIGHT.
Philadelphia FIGHT is a Federally Qualified Health Center providing high-quality medical care, including HIV and Hepatitis C primary care, pediatrics, family dentistry, gender-affirming care, behavioral health services, consumer education, clinical research, and advocacy for individuals and families from all walks of life and at every stage of life.
- FIGHT reaches over 10,000 individuals with social services and education programs.
- We treat over 7,700 people at our health centers regardless of their ability to pay every month.
- Philadelphia FIGHT provides comprehensive healthcare to the LGBTQ community and gender-affirming care to all in need. Whether you are a young person looking for a welcoming space to talk about your gender and sexuality, an adult looking to ‘get on’ PrEP, or someone simply looking to start your health and wellness journey, we are here to provide the care one needs.
- All of our services are sustained through your donations.
Please consider becoming a monthly donor today!
United Way donor option code is 6026.
Jonathan Lax Treatment Center
Located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia, the Jonathan Lax Treatment Center provides state-of-the-art HIV primary care, regardless of the patient’s insurance status or ability to pay.
What is it?
Our team offers compassionate, culturally competent, integrated, patient-centered medical care, and social services to people living with HIV. We see patients from all walks of life and our team of dedicated providers works to address the unique needs of each individual. Our goal is to provide comprehensive care to all patients in a “one-stop-shop: setting. Inclusivity and respect for the dignity of our patients is at the center of all that we do here at FIGHT.
This program is designed to empower young trans and nonbinary people to define what resources they need to maintain their own health, safety, and wellness. Some examples of expenses that could be covered by this program include:
- Same-day and walk-in sick appointments
- Well-adult care (routine checkups)
- Transportation to care
- New patient appointments (within 1 week)
- Onsite Blood-work/Lab testing
- Onsite Community Health Workers, Case Management and Benefits Coordinator
- Nutritional/Dietician services
- Form completion: driver’s license, DPW benefits, general assistance and many more.
- Screening for mental health problems (such as ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, and Autism)
- HIV care, primary care, family planning, reproductive health services, hepatitis B and C care, and gender-affirming hormone therapy
- Medication assisted substance abuse treatment (such as Vivitrol and Suboxone)
- Onsite Pharmacy services including pill packing and adherence counseling
- Referrals to specialist care
- Access to cutting edge research studies.
How to donate?
- Step One: Click here to donate.
- Step Two: Under “I would like my donation to go to,” select the Jonathan Lax Treatment Center
- Step Three: Insert your banking and contact information.