The COVID-19 vaccine is now available at Philadelphia FIGHT Community Health Centers for patients of the health centers who are 18 years and older. Following the Philadelphia Department of Health guidelines, we are providing vaccines to patients in groups 1a and 1b.
- Age 75 or older
- Have one of the following High-Risk Medical Conditions:
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Heart Conditions
- Solid Organ Transplant
- Obesity (BMI over 30)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Living in congregate residential setting
- Be employed in one of the following High-Risk Occupations:
- Health care worker (including home health care workers)
- Congregate residential housing workers
- First responders
- Public transit
- Service providers working with high-risk populations
- Food distribution, prep or service
- Childcare, education providers
- Manufacturing critical goods
- High volume essential retail
If you fit in the above categories and are a current patient at one of our Philadelphia FIGHT Community Health Centers, please complete form to express interest in receiving the vaccine. We receive a limited supply of the vaccine weekly from the Department of Health and we will be prioritizing our highest risk patients to receive the vaccine first. We are committed to offering the vaccine to all of our patients as quickly as supply allows. Health Center staff is actively reaching out to our patients to schedule vaccination appointments.
We appreciate your patience! Please do bear with us and know that we are working hard to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to be vaccinated.