Dear patients and friends,
All of us at Philadelphia FIGHT Family Dentistry sincerely hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy during these incredibly challenging times. We thank you for your understanding during our clinic closure. As we prepare to reopen for in-person visits, we will also continue to provide tele-dentistry services Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Our in-person appointments will be limited, and we have nearly a thousand patients that need to be rescheduled as a result of the closure. We appreciate your continued patience as we play catch-up.
We have been working hard over the last few months to ensure that we can safely provide clinical care during the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to following all recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), we have implemented additional safety measures beyond what is suggested to help protect our patients and our team.
When we reopen, here is what our clinic will be doing to keep you protected:
- All team members will have their temperature measured daily
- All clinical staff will be wearing advanced Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including N95 masks and face-shields
- We will implement strategic appointment scheduling to help maintain social distancing
- We have invested in a state-of-the-art air purification system
Our reopening is possible because of your help and cooperation:
- Please sanitize your hands when you arrive
- Please wear a mask at all times while not receiving treatment
- We will measure your temperature with a touch-less thermometer when you arrive
- We will provide you with an oral disinfectant rinse prior to all dental procedures
- We will call you the day before your appointment to do a health screening
We recognize that the coronavirus pandemic has had an enormous effect on our community, and that some people have been more affected than others. Patients with pre-existing or underlying medical conditions are encouraged to make informed decisions about their dental care in consultation with their primary care physicians.
We have truly missed seeing you at our office and are committed to ensuring a safe environment for you upon your return. We will continue to monitor all directives from local, state, and federal authorities and will share any updates over the coming weeks and months. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call our office at (215) 525-3046 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to continuing your care.
Thank you for your continued trust in Philadelphia FIGHT Family Dentistry.
Your Dental Team