Local Resource Guide – Are you looking for ways to help in the COVID-19 pandemic? Councilwoman Helen Gym has put together a local resource guide for those who want to help and those who need help.
- Local Resource Guide – Are you looking for ways to help in the COVID-19 pandemic? Councilwoman Helen Gym has put together a local resource guide for those who want to help and those who need help.
- Free Food Programs in Philadelphia – Many Philadelphians are in need of free food due to school closures, loss of income, or other challenges caused by COVID-19. In response to this need, City of Philadelphia and partners have developed two ways for residents to find free, nutritious food during COVID-19.
- The City has listed resources for Internet Access – Many people have lost access to the Internet through broadband resources like computer labs that have closed due to COVID-19.
- Mayor Kenney Issued a New Business Activity and Stay at Home Order
- #mindPHL Together: A Statement from Mayor Jim Kenney
- Philadelphia’s COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program – Have you lost income because of COVID-19? Are you having trouble paying your rent? The City of Philadelphia might be able to help.
- Women against Abuse – COVID-19 Resources in Philadelphia
- Plan for Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf’s plan for reopening PA
- PECO Taking Steps to Support Customers During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) FAQs
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention – National organization offering support
- Coronavirus Rumor Control is a FEMA page to help people distinguish between rumors and facts regarding the response to coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Interim Guidance for COVID-19 and Persons with HIV released from the NIH
- Visit the CDC website to learn more about prevention and symptoms.
- Cloth face coverings slow the spread of COVID-19 and How to Make them from the CDC
- Resources for faith-based leaders from the CDC