We make a difference.
Get involved in the FIGHT.
FIGHT offers clinical research, comprehensive HIV primary care, education, advocacy, outreach, free Internet access, library services and much more!
- FIGHT reaches over 8,000 people each year.
- Through our educational outreach and advocacy efforts we served thousands more!
- We want to do more. With your support we can accomplish our goal of ending the AIDS epidemic in the lifetime of those currently living with HIV.
United Way donor option code is 6026.
The Jules Buchanan Fund
What Is It?
Jules Buchanan was a long-time member of the FIGHT community, a staff member of Project TEACH and a talented fashion designer. He passed away unexpectedly in 2016, and Philadelphia FIGHT has set up a memorial fund to honor his life and contributions.
What Will The Fund Support?
Funds raised will be donated to Safehouse, a new non-profit organization that will be the country’s first safe injection site. Through Jules’ work at FIGHT, he had great concern and compassion for the community of Philadelphians affected by the opioid epidemic. In order to operate, Safehouse must first raise $1.8 million and we want to support these efforts, as the opioid epidemic has negatively impacted the FIGHT community. Donating to this fund gives us hope for a better future.
How to Donate?
- Step One: Click here to donate.
- Step Two: Under ‘Designation,’ select the Jules Buchanan Fund.
- Step Three: Insert your credit card and contact information.