We make a difference.
Get involved in the FIGHT.
Philadelphia FIGHT is a Federally Qualified Health Center providing high-quality medical care, including HIV and Hepatitis C primary care, pediatrics, family dentistry, gender-affirming care, behavioral health services, consumer education, clinical research, and advocacy for individuals and families from all walks of life and at every stage of life.
- FIGHT reaches over 10,000 individuals with social services and education programs.
- We treat over 7,000 people at our health centers regardless of their ability to pay every month.
- The COVID-19 Community Testing and Vaccination Team has performed over 17,000 tests (and counting!) in underrepresented communities throughout Philadelphia.
- All of our services are sustained through your donations.
Please consider becoming a monthly donor today!
United Way donor option code is 6026.
Trans Youth Resilience Fund
Help support trans and nonbinary youth in and around Philadelphia with a gift to the Trans Youth Resilience Fund today.
What is it?
Originally funded by the Gender Justice Fund, the Trans Youth Resilience Fund of Philadelphia FIGHT is a direct financial assistance program that puts money in the hands of young trans and nonbinary individuals to support their health, safety, and wellness, as defined by them. To date, the fund has supported over 75 young trans and nonbinary youth with over $30,000 in cash assistance.
To learn more about our first cycle of programming, our program report will be out soon. Please check back.
What will the fund support?
This program is designed to empower young trans and nonbinary people to define what resources they need to maintain their own health, safety, and wellness. Some examples of expenses that could be covered by this program include:
- Medical supplies and gender-affirming procedures
- Mental, behavioral, speech, and physical therapies
- Transportation to care
- Laser hair removal, packers, binders, and chest forms
- Vital record changes and requests
- Eviction prevention and emergency rent support
Individuals can receive up to $400 of financial assistance. This can be disbursed all at once or over time. Payments are made by cash, check, or VISA gift card.
How to donate?
- Step One: Click here to donate.
- Step Two: Under “I would like my donation to go to,” select the Trans Youth Resilience Fund.
- Step Three: Insert your banking and contact information.