The Faith Advisory Board of Philadelphia FIGHT invite you, your family, and members of your faith community to join us for our annual World AIDS Day Prayer Breakfast, Saturday morning November 30, 2013 at the Radisson Blu-Warwick Hotel, 220 S. 17th Street 8-10 a.m.
Over 30,000 people live with HIV in Philadelphia. What does this mean for communities of faith? Join us for as we dialogue, pray, and renew our commitment to combating HIV in our congregations and in our city.
Special guests include:
- Rev. Dr. J. Louis Felton of Mt. Airy Church of God in Christ – Keynote
- Rev. Jay B. Broadnax of Mt. Pisgah A.M.E. Church
- Rev. Dr. Claudio Carvalhaes of Lutheran Theological Seminary, Phila.
- Ruth Naomi Floyd, Vocalist/Composer – Psalmist
- Minister Rodney Muhammad of Mosque No.12 Islam
For more information, contact Jalina Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 985.4448 ext. 169.