This is a list of resources for vaccinations. Philadelphia FIGHT Community Health Centers is beginning COVID-19 vaccinations but at this time they are only available for our patients, and others with a connection to us, such as “friends and family” and participants in our education and returning citizen programs, due to shortages of vaccines. Note that we are further limited by the City’s guidelines about who is eligible, which at this time does not include people living with HIV/AIDS unless they have additional serious comorbidities. You must be in one of the listed groups as well.
If you are not one of our patients, there are options listed below.First,
Second, go to these websites. Even if some may not yet have appointments available, keep checking back. These websites are being updated frequently.
- Age 75 or older
- Have one of the following High-Risk Medical Conditions:
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Heart Conditions
- Solid Organ Transplant
- Obesity (BMI over 30)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Living in congregate residential setting
- Be employed in one of the following High-Risk Occupations:
- Health care worker (including home health care workers)
- Congregate residential housing workers
- First responders
- Public transit
- Service providers working with high-risk populations
- Food distribution, prep or service
- Childcare, education providers
- Manufacturing critical goods
- High volume essential retail
The City of Philadelphia
Black Doctors COVID-19 Consortium
At this time, Jefferson is not accepting names for a waiting list.
If you would like to stay informed about the availability of the COVID-19 vaccine at Penn Medicine, please complete their Vaccine Interest Form.
Rite Aid Pharmacy
At this time, appointments cannot be made by calling your local store. Visit this link:
The COVID-19 vaccine is not yet available at CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania.
Find an appointment or sign up for updates on vaccine availability in your area.
As of February 2, 2021, retail pharmacies in Philadelphia have been authorized to administer the COVID-19 vaccine only to individuals who are 75 and older.
Due to overwhelming demand, our COVID-19 Vaccine appointment schedule is FULL — there are currently no new appointments available. Please check back at a later date.