The Community Prevention, Navigation & PrEP Services program at Philadelphia FIGHT aims to provide HIV prevention services, linkage to care throughout the city of Philadelphia.
Looking for COVID-19 Testing?
Three in 10 new HIV diagnoses come from people that don’t know they have it. The CDC recommends that people aged 13 to 64 get tested for HIV at least once as part of routine health care and that people with certain risk factors get tested at least once a year. Testing at least annually will help you not only continued to stay informed about HIV and your health but will be beneficial in the event of an HIV reactive result. As with any disease, early detection is key! Early detection will lead to immediate HIV treatment with antiretroviral therapy, which helps people living with HIV stay healthy and minimize the risk of HIV transmission to your partner. Testing at least yearly will also help those who have a non-reactive result continue to have discussions with testing specialists regarding the most current risks and best prevention methods.
Due to COVID-19 we have restricted our walk-in HIV testing services.
For more information please call 215-525-8649.
Free Self HIV Testing
Order a free do it yourself HIV test kit
Know Your Status from the privacy of your own home. You can order the FDA-approved OraQuick In-Home HIV test from Philadelphia FIGHT. Click on the link below to enter your shipping information to receive your free kit. The discreet white package will arrive in about 7-10 days. All kits will include how to instructions and other resources.Order Now
How to order a HIV self test
How to run a HIV self test
How to read results of HIV self test
HIV Testing Information
- Free Rapid HIV test (60 seconds)
- Education session on topic about HIV, STDs, Condoms, and other health screenings.
- Free Condoms and lubricants
Linkage To Care Information
- Navigation Services
- Access to primary care appointments
- Access to health insurance
- Help you obtain appointments for medical and social services
- Locate sites that will help you with education, employment and resume building
- Assist you in the housing application and appointment process
- Supply you with free condoms